Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My new career-- STAY AT HOME MOMMY!!

Well the market and economy suck and finally came crashing down on me. I am no longer employed and get to be a stay at home mommy! Financially I am sure it is going to be a struggle but with a few adjustments I am sure we will be just fine. It occurred to be when I went back to work after maternity leave that my heart just wasn't there anymore. All I could think of was my kids and how much I was missing out on their lives. In a few short years Rylee will be in school and once that happens they are pretty much gone every day for the rest of their lives. So I am going to cherish this time and devote my time to being the best mom and wife. I am really excited to see what the future has in store for us!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey mariah its erin I found your blog from Amys.

You will love being a stay at home mommy. these 5 years are the most time you get to spend with your little ones and it is such an amazing time! Hope all is well.

Erin
ps if you want to see my blog then just give me your email. mine is knedowdy@hotmail.com i will send you an invite.