Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagged by Tyla


Ok...............so 7 radom things about me!!

1. I am so totally afraid of the dark. If I am going into my house alone at night I will check every room, closet, shower, upstairs and underbeds! I leave at least 2 lights on all night long.

2. I would wear flipflops all year long if I could. I hate socks and shoes but flipflops are awesome!

3. If Rylee wasn't old enough to want to do what I do, I would still eat chocolate and drink pepsi for breakfast. It's my all time favorite.

4. I am the biggest accident prone person ever! There is always a bruise on my body and I usually don't know how I got it!

5. I call my mom at least 2 times a day. It feels like I have forgotten to do something very important if I don't call her!

6. I will say a word over and over again and the word sounds funnier everytime I repeat it.

7. I look EVERYTHING up on the internet and basically order everything off of the internet. I don't know what I would do with out it!


I am tagging these 7 people:

1. Shayla
2. Amy
3. Tamie
4. Charlsye
5. Brandi
6. Megan
7. Nikki

So this wasn't so easy for me to think of so I wish you all the best!!

1 comment:

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Just letting you know that I am not ignoring your tag...I answered these in November when I was tagged by someone else. So you can read them there. I agree with you on the dark and flip flops!