Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tagged!!

8 Item Tag
Here are the rules:
1)Post the rules on your blog
2)Answer the six '8' items on the tag.
3)I tag: Tamie, Shayla, Amy, Charlsye, Tyla and who ever else would like to!!

Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Dr's
2. American Idol
3. John and Kate plus 8
4. What Not to Wear
5. HGTV
6. Channel 3 News
7. XM Radio ( I guess I just listen to it)
8. CMT

Things I did Yesterday:
1. Took a shower
2. Played on the Computer
3. Did some laundry
4. Got the girls ready
5. Took Rylee to Tumbling lessons
6. Went to Wal-mart
7. Took Rylee to swimming Lessons
8. Went to dinner

Things To Which I'm Looking Forward:
1. Rylee's swim lessons to be over
2. Going to Texas
3. Watching my kids grow up
4. Getting a job
5. Camping ALOT this summer
6. The warm weather
7. Going shopping this weekend
8. Six Flags on Sunday

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Chilis
3. Native New Yorker
4. Dairy Queen
5. Quiznos
6. AppleBees
7. Mimi's Cafe
8. Texas Roadhouse

Things on My Wish List:
1. Loose 10 more pounds
2. My family to be healthy and happy
3. Save some money
4. Be the best wife and mommy ever
5. Sell our house and buy a new one
6. To have a job with awesome benefits
7. Payoff some debt
8. Decide on a lifelong career

No comments: