Monday, August 10, 2009

Update!!

It's been far too long since I've posted anything, so here's an update! Life is STILL crazy and is just going to get CrAZiEr!! Baylee will be turning 1, yes already, on August 28th and Rylee will be turning 4 on September 15th! I am not quit sure where the time has gone! It is still wierd to think I have 2 girls but now to think I am going to have a 4 year old. WOW!! Baylee is still wild and crazy but her smile just melts my heart. She still has NO teeth but will eat ANYTHING!! She is happy and content crawling and could care less to walk. Ask anyone that knows me and they will agree that I have a monster on my hands! She is a curious, demanding, loud little girl. Rylee is just Rylee. She is the best of both worlds. She is my pretty little princess who loves to dress up and go shopping with me but will leave me in a heartbeat to be outside playing in the dirt, finding bugs or helping dad shoot his bow! She is a great big sister and loves to carry Baylee around! (could be why she doesn't want to walk) Rylee loves being with her cousins and her Gama and Papa! Josh is going to be a busy hunter this year. He has 3 deer hunts (1 in Utah, 1 in Arizona & 1 in New Mexico). It really doesn't leave much time for work but he stays pretty busy with that too! I also have an elk hunt and a deer hunt this year too! Woot woot!! I am still enjoying my job with Budweiser even though the early mornings just aren't much fun. My mom and I have joined a gym and are having alot of fun working out together. We are really enjoying Amy and Brandon being back up here and love hanging out with them! It's so nice to have great friends. Rylee loves playing with Kohan (her boyfriend) and it seems Baylee loves Paige too! We found Baylee stradling Paige while Paige was in her exersaucer and they were both just smiling away! Anyways.......I will try and be better about updating this more often but no promises!!

1 comment:

Nathan*Janelle*Collin said...

Hey girl, I haven't forgot about the girls night out. Sounds like you are just as busy as we are. Where is the picks of the girls?
Good luck on the hunts.