Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Baylee girl!!






One year ago today I gave birth to a 7lb 3oz beautiful baby girl! She had dark hair and gorgeous big eyes. She stole my heart the moment she entered into this world. I am so blessed to be chosen as her mom.




To my beautiful Baylee Kalynn, you are so full of life, curiosity, determination and love! Your beautiful big eyes are a blue as the sky and your one toothed smile melts my heart.I am so proud to be your mom and watch you grow each and every day!!
I love when you rub your chubby little fingers through my hair as I rock you to sleep.
I love the smile on your face when I see you.
I love your little arms and hands in the air when I walk through the door.
I love your mischievous smile when you know you’re not supposed to be doing something.
I love your laugh when you and sissy are playing.
I love your little baby steps that you are taking.
I even love your screaming, hand banging, rolling around on the floor fits.
So here’s to you and the beautiful baby girl you are!!
I love you so mush and hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday!!!!

Love Always,
Mommy




My big 1 year old!!

No comments: