Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rylee bug is "4" today!!

To my wonderful, smart, talented, beautiful Rylee bug! You amaze me each and every day. I can’t believe 4 years ago I gave birth to a black haired 7lb 7oz baby girl. Your chubby cheeks and big eyes stole my heart! You were a very easy going, laid back baby. Being the 1st girl you were wrapped around everyone’s finger and you still are. You somehow still get your way with everything! I love your beautiful smile, your so blonde hair and your bright blue eyes. I love the million questions, the way you rub your feet when your going to sleep, and your admiration of animals. I love that you love your daddy so mush and how much you love your baby sister. I can only hope you will continue these relationships all through life. I love how you teach your baby sister! You are a wonderful big sister. You are a wonderful daughter and I love you around the world and to eternity! I hope you have a great 4th birthday princess!!

Love Always,

Mommy

2 comments:

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Hey. Just to answer your question. Yes I use the Sunday paper but I also load some on my safeway card and combine them with other coupons and I also print some off of the computer. If you're interested I can totally teach you an easy way to do it. It works great!!!

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

e-mail me at jcmiller_05(at)yahoo(dot)com and send me your # and I'll call you and we can set up a quick time to do it...it only takes a bit.